Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Music works and comments assignment

 Rap

For rap my favorite artist is Macklemore. I think he takes very important social issues and brings awareness to them. My favorite song by him is, "Same love". Although, I am heterosexual, I like that he brings awareness to the fact that LGBTQ community deserves equal rights. I love him so much I even saw him in concert when he visited Tampa. 

Country

Thomas Rhett is my favorite country singer. I love that he is with his high school sweetheart and remains loyal to her and their three kids despite the fame. I love that he adopted a daughter despite being able to have biological children. My favorite song is, "Life Changes" because I think it is a very accurate representation of life.

George Strait is one of my all time favorite artists, I enjoy the authenticity of his music and how it is carried a story throughout his life. No record label or amount of money has ever changed who he is. My favorite song by this artist is, "Love without end, Amen", because it shows a representation of his values and sets a standard for a man and a father.

Christian

Sean Curran is my favorite Christian singer. I got to see him in person at the Passion conference in January 2020 and it was life changing. His song, "All Praise" makes me cry every time. 

Another Christian artist/band I love is Hillsong worship. I also got to see them at the Passion conference. My favorite song by the is, "King of Kings", because of the positive and uplifting message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music works and comments assignment

 Rap For rap my favorite artist is Macklemore. I think he takes very important social issues and brings awareness to them. My favorite song ...