Monday, October 19, 2020

Editing Tools

 I have done very little editing in my life. This is surprising given that my brother owns the you tube channel, Proceeding Boldly. Because I would be completely useless when it came to any sort of editing advice, I asked him. I know he uses adobe premier pro and puts a lot of effort into his videos. Here is what he said: "Exponential fade is a setting that you can apply to your audio clips to have them fade out. This creates a smooth transition from soundtrack to soundtrack." This is something that would make your videos smoother and sound professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music works and comments assignment

 Rap For rap my favorite artist is Macklemore. I think he takes very important social issues and brings awareness to them. My favorite song ...